Condition of the case: Excellent
This is a used flute.
It does show minor scuffs,scratches, and plating wear from normal use.
Why is it perfect?
- This brand and model is recommended around the world by music teachers.
- It has been professionally refurbished to be in LIKE NEW playing condition by a member of the National Association of Professional Band Instrument Repair Technicians (NAPBIRT)
- It will last for many decades of use with proper maintenance
- Replacement parts are available for this instrument
- It is clean and disinfected - no need to worry about germs
- A LOW Price.
- Comes with a 14 Day Return Policy
I am a professional repair technician and a member of the National Association of Professional Band Instrument Repair Technicians. I have repaired tens of thousands of instruments during my career. I have worked for several large music stores including Music and Arts, the leading retailer of Student Band Instruments in the United States.
I have performed the following repair services to this instrument.:
- Cleaned and disinfected the head joint, body and keys
- Cleaned the case
- Replaced all pads
- Replaced any broken keys,springs,and screws
- Oiled screws
- Replaced any worn, missing, or damaged key corks
- Regulated all key movement
- Play tested
My Personal Guarantee
I personally guarantee this instrument to arrive to you in top playing condition. It will provide you with many years of care free use with regular maintenance. After receipt have it checked out by your music teacher, friend, local store, etc. If you are not 100% satisfied for any reason you may return it for a full refund within 14 days.
This flute is perfect for:
Is this flute as good as or comparable to a ...?
- beginners just starting to learn
- marching band
- a backup flute
- students of all ages
- anyone who is looking for a quality flute at an affordable price.
This is a question I have heard many times during my years in the industry. Many companies have made many different models over the years that are all the same quality of instrument. The following is a list of flutes that most teachers, professional musicians, repair technicians, etc will agree are comparable to each other. While we all may have our personal preferences as to which ones we like the best, usually we will all agree that any flute on this list is designed well, will play in tune, will last for many years with regular maintenance, and is good flute to learn to play on.
- Yamaha YFL225
- Selmer Bundy II
- Selmer 1206
- Selmer FL300
- Selmer FL301
- Artley 18-0
- Artley 17-0
- Artley Prelude
- Armstrong 104
- Buffet Student Models
- Gemeinhardt M2
- Gemeinhardt 2S
- Gemeinhardt 2N
- Vito Student Models
- Emerson E1
- and many more